a. Documents Required for Offer Request
- All academic transcripts and certificates
- Valid Passport
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score
- 2 recommendation letters from subject teachers
- Work experience letter if any gap.
- Statement of Purpose
b. After receiving Offer
- No objection certificate form Ministry of Education
- Manage fund (1-year tuition fees + 9 months Living Cost) and hold it in the bank account for a minimum 28 days.
- If you are studying in Greater London, you must have at least £1,265 per month of your course.
- If you are studying outside of London, you will have to show about £1,015 per month of your course.
- Each dependent will be required to demonstrate maintenance of £6120 (£680 per month up to a maximum of 9 months)
- Pay tuition fees (1 year in case of Inside London OR Initial deposit of Universities of Outside London)
- Get a TB certificate from IOM.
- Prepare financial documents
- Relationship certificates with sponsor,
- Income and property valuation.
c. Apply for CAS
- Fess payment confirmation
- TB certificate.
- Financial documents
- Prepare for Mock Interview from University
- Receive CAS
- Fill the online application form of UKVI
d. Required Documents
- Income tax papers of the sponsor.
- Student Visa Application form.
- CAS Letter from an accepted institution
- Valid passport.
- Visa fee in the form of a bank draft.
- Copies of academic mark sheets and certificates.
- Work experience certificates, if applicable.
- Proof of payment of fees, if applicable.
- Letter from the sponsor.