Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area. The population of 26 million is highly urbanized and heavily concentrated on the eastern seaboard. Australia’s capital is Canberra, and its largest city is Sydney. The country’s other major metropolitan areas are Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide.
- Capital: Canberra
- Official Language: English
- Official Currency: Australian Dollar
- Population: 22,834,471
- Total Area: 7,618,000 km²
- Religion: Christianity
- Climate: Summer: December to February
- Winter: June to August
- Autumn: March to May
- Spring: September to November
a. Offer Letter
- Academic documents till date
- IELTS/PTE/TOEFL Score
- Work Experience (If Gap)
- University/College Application form
- Skype/phone interview may be conducted by university for offer letter
- Offer letter processing time (1 to 2 month)
b. Visa Documentation
- All academic documents (Transcript, Provisional, Character)
- 2 recent passport-size color photos with white background.
- IELTS/PTE/TOEFL Score
- Financial documents @ Educational Loan from Nabil or SBI bank limited of Nepal to cover 1 year fee & 1 year living cost (18610 AUD) with 2000 Traveling cost for Streamlined Students. or @ Minimum 3 months old bank balance certificate & statement with evidence of income.
- Income sources with supporting documents.
- Valuation of Property with supporting documents.
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Audit Report
- Relationship certificate with sponsors and family members.
- Birth Certificate
- Police Report
- Citizenship Certificate (translated in English)
- Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) from University/College
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- (If you are applying with a spouse, evidence of the ‘genuine and continuing’ nature of your relationship with your spouse. For example;
- Marriage certificate
- Evidence of cohabitation
- Evidence of joint financial assets or liabilities (if applicable) such as joint ownership of property or joint bank accounts – Evidence of the social nature of the relationship such as photos together in various places, statements from friends/family members, loan to cover dependent’s living, traveling cost which is AUD 6515 per year with 2000 AUD Traveling cost.)
- 157A Visa Application form
- Visa Application charge (Demand Draft)
c. Dependent: Can apply at the same time with student
d. Visa Type :Student visa
e. Intakes :
University: February and September each year, Private College: will have flexible intake.
f. Expenses :
- Tuition Fee payable for 1year AUD$ 18000 to AUD$ 22000
- Pocket money (2000 AUD$)
- Air Ticket (700 AUD$)
- Approximate expenses might be 15000 to 18000 UD$: NPR 15 to 18 Lakhs.
Geography & Environment
Surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans, Australia is separated from Asia by the Arafura and Timor seas, with the Coral Sea lying off the Queensland coast, and the Tasman Sea lying between Australia and New Zealand. The world’s smallest continent and sixth largest country by total area, Australia—owing to its size and isolation—is often dubbed the “island continent” and is sometimes considered the world’s largest island. Australia has 34,218 kilometers (21,262 mi) of coastline (excluding all offshore islands), and claims an extensive Exclusive Economic Zone of 8,148,250 square kilometers (3,146,060 sq. mi). This exclusive economic zone does not include the Australian Antarctic Territory. Apart from Macquarie Island, Australia lies between latitudes 9° and 44°S, and longitudes 112° and 154°E.Australia’s size gives it a wide variety of landscapes, with tropical rainforests in the north-east, mountain ranges in the south-east, south-west and east, and desert in the center. The desert or semi-arid land commonly known as the outback makes up by far the largest portion of land. Australia is the driest inhabited continent; its annual rainfall averaged over continental area is less than 500 mm. The population density is 3.2 inhabitants per square kilometer, although a large proportion of the population lives along the temperate south-eastern coastline.